Which Nintendo Switch Online games do you have?

2 Replies, 1461 Views

[Image: 480px-Nintendo_Wi-Fi_Connection_logo.svg.png]
(This image is a nice blast from the past)

In recent times, I've been playing more online titles with friends, and I was wondering which games others are currently playing.  I'm hoping to gather a number of folks together with the hope of playing some online sessions in the coming weeks and months.  With the Christmas period coming up, it may be fun to enjoy the calm of visiting each other's Islands or participate in a more competitive title such as Mario Kart or some other game if preferred.  

In terms of Wi-Fi tiles, I need to relook over which games I have.  Please share the games you have and perhaps we can organise a game playing session.
On the Nintendo Switch I have lots of games with online. Animal Crossing NH, ARMS, Super Mario 3D World, Super Mario Party, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and Splatoon 2. Those are just off the top of my head.

Also every Online subscriber has access to NES and SNES classics with added online features.
I forgot about the NES and SNES extras. Smile Maybe we could arrange an online gathering and follow a kind of rota so we can experience everything the Switch has to offer. Smile